[Aphio-L] Fellowship Stuffs!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 22:42:41 EDT 2011

Hey bros!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! This email will have very important
information in it so please make sure to read it!!
*1st *order of business: Color wars is this Sunday so get excited! I know we
are! Also, Color Wars will be taking place at the rugby fields on south
green next to New Life Assembly Of God (the big church)!

*2nd*: teams for color wars are attached to this email so be sure to open it
up to find out what team you are on!

*3rd*: fellowship of the week for this week is decorating your bandanna to
get some spirit for color wars!  This will take place on Wednesday in the
lobby of Voigt Hall from 5-7pm! Just come to the front doors of Voigt and
someone will be there to let you in!  If you happen to have any puffy paint,
be sure to bring it or anything else you may want to decorate with, with
you! We will also have some supplies there.

Can't wait to see you all!

--
*Kelsie Shortridge*
ks368509 at gmail.com