[Aphio-L] Hi! Treat at the end of the email!!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 21:03:29 EDT 2011

Hi Bros!

Just a couple reminders, because we're positive that you love our emails!
We added Undergarments for the Underprivileged to the website again since
Fashion Associates is still collecting them, and it is up through the 29th.
Please contact one of us or Kayli Stevens to drop off your bras! 2 bras = 1
hour! And in case you haven't seen yet, we also added UCM Thursday Supper,
so sign up for that too!  Woohoo service opps!

Okay so the treat...
Whoever emails us back first with the movie that this quote comes from will
get a super great prize from us!  (Also, it conveniently applies to aphio!)
And no cheating!!

*"Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug!"*

LFS,

Sarah & Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767