[Aphio-L] Sunglasses, easter bunny, first freeze pop sale

Sariya Winters sariya0890 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:03:23 EDT 2011

*Hey guys!*
*Sorry this e-mail is about to be really long but...
*
*GET EXCITED! We finally got word back from the sunglasses lady :) **We are
going to sell them to you guys for $5 and will place the final order as soon
as we get the money.  With that being said, I'll be in the Front Room during
these times:*
** tomorrow, April 20th from  11-1p & 6-8p*
** Thursday April 21st from 11-1p *
** Friday April 22nd from 11-1p*
*We need the money by Monday of next week so if these times don't work for
you, call/text/e-mail Allison or me:*
*Allison- 421-496-7373*
*Sariya- 330-421-3236*
*Also, THE EASTER BUNNY IS COMING TO BAKER! The Easter Bunny is making a
special appearance at our bake sale on Thursday at the 4th floor of Baker
from 12-4 and if you pay only $1, you can get a picture with him! TELL YOUR
FRIENDS!*
*Finally, if you signed up to work the first freeze pop sale that was
canceled, please e-mail fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com because we
need to give you your fundraising hour since the event was canceled less
than 24 hrs in advance.*
*Hope everyone has a great week! :)*
*--Sariya*

--