[Aphio-L] Reminders about Tag!!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:34:53 EDT 2011

Hello Brothers,
I hope everyone is having a great week!! I have been receiving texts
regarding tag so i figured i would send out a reminder email with the rules!
First The game *STARTS 8:00 am monday morning and ENDS Friday at 3:00pm*!!
There is to be* no drinking in the necklaces *and or passing them while
drinking!!! If you are IT you are encouraged ( or rather should be) but not
required to wear the beads around your neck so that way it gives brothers a
chance to run away, thus making it a true game of tag!! :) i hope everyone
is having fun and keep on tagging!! Remember guys this is supposed to be fun
for everyone!! So try not to tag the same people over and over again!!
In LFS,
Liza and Kelsie :)

--
*Kelsie Shortridge*