[Aphio-L] Help Me Be a Seventeen Stringer

Swalin, Rachel rs126508 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 11 20:19:14 EDT 2011

Hello Bros!
I have a huge favor to ask of you! I am currently working on sending in an application to be a Seventeen Magazine stringer, which basically means if chosen I would provide the magazine with quotes from various people every so often. For the application, they want me to provide 3 quotes, and I am looking for one more person to give me a thoughtful answer I can send into the magazine. I am looking for an answer from a junior girl who is 20 years old to the following question:

"What is your biggest money saving tip?"

If anyone is interested in helping me out, please email me ASAP so that I can set up a time to meet with you. They are looking for the quote to be several sentences long too, so be prepared to provide some detail.

Rachel Swalin
rs126508 at ohio.edu