[Aphio-L] Jerseys!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:55:42 EDT 2011

Hey everyone!
Just a quick reminder that if you want a jersey, you must email us by
midnight tonight to tell us last size! It is your absolute last chance so we
can figure out how much they will cost!!!  Once we figure out a total, the
money for the jerseys will be due probably around Wednesday or Thursday so
we can get these ordered and here in time for COLOR WARS!!!!
Also, we noticed that there are A LOT of people signed up for jerseys that
are not yet signed up on the website for color wars so PLEASE sign up on the
website ASAP!!!
Thank you!
Hope tag is going well:)

--