[Aphio-L] Financial Aid Applications

APhiO Delta Gamma Ombudsmen ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 10:56:54 EDT 2011

Hi guys!

Remember that if you need help paying your dues, we have a financial aid
application available for you! Please contact us as soon as possible if you
need this so we can get it to you. Also, if you have already received one
and are filling it out, please get it back to us as soon as possible so that
we can have your application approved by exec board (anonymously, of
course). You want to have this turned in before dues go up, so that if for
some reason your application is not approved, you don't have to pay the
extra!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Beth, Lowell, or even Renee!

LFS,
Beth and Lowell

--
Ombudsmen