[Aphio-L] Intramurals Start this monday!!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 13:41:27 EDT 2011

Brothers,
  I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!  But Our First intramural
Soccer game date and time was just posted on the site, and our game is this
monday April 11th at 5:30 pm but arrive at 5:15pm!! whoop whoop. we have put
sign ups on the website so go now and sign up for a great time with
brothers!!! Our goal this quarter is to not have to forfeit one game which
means we need you all to sign up and play!!! We can do it Flying Eaglers!!!
DON'T forget you must sign up on imleagues.com and join our team by 2pm on
monday or you will not be allowed to play!!! Also there is No Jewelery
Allowed, and you MUST HAVE YOUR STUDENT ID WITH YOU!!! Please let us know if
you have any questions or concerns! :) see you all at chapter tomorrow!!! :)

LFS,
Liza and Kelsie

--
*Kelsie Shortridge*