[Aphio-L] Friday Hot Dog Sale Donations Dropoff

Whitley, Rebekah rw144607 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 23 09:58:39 EDT 2010

 For everyone that has donations for this Friday's hot dog sale you can drop them off to me, Rebekah Whitley at the Frontroom from 3-4 pm today.  I will be wearing a green Paw Paw festival shirt if you need to find me.  If this time does not work please feel free to text/call me at 937-602-4868 and we can plan a time and place to meet.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday, see everyone at initiation tonight!