[Aphio-L] Let's clairify y'all

ouaphiomembership at gmail.com ouaphiomembership at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 09:11:56 EDT 2010

Attached: Big Questionnaire.docx
Sent using Google Docs http://docs.google.com/

Brothas,

I need you all to fill out these surveys if you checked yes or maybe
regardless. I've gotten several emails saying "well if i'm needed, let me
know".

I don't know who's going to be needed and not needed until i have a final
count of surveys. If you don't give me a survey how am i suppose to know?

I'm aware of all your situations for you "if needed" folks. I just don't
want to have to pair you without knowing what your looking for in a little.

So....simply FILL ONE OUT ANYWAY. if we don't use you, we don't use you. If
we use you WE WILL LET YOU KNOW.

thanks,

-L