[Aphio-L] Happy Bid Day! (PLEASE READ)

Kristoff, Leigha lk491206 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 19 09:46:06 EDT 2010

 Hi everyone!

Today is Bid Day! Yay! We will be passing out bids today from 12-4! IF you want to be a good bro and help us out, that'd be great! The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can all watch the Browns lose....i mean....anyway, meet in Morton parking lot at 11:30-11:45 to get instructions, etc. IF you drive, and want to help pass out bids, we have several off campus bids we need to deliver as well.

ALSO Bid Day activities will be from 6-8 in Morton 201 followed by chapter! Come out to Bid Day to get to know the brand new itty bitty pledge babies! We will be doing some activities and then we are inviting them to stay for chapter!

Call me with any questions, 614-507-7959

Please come help pass out bids, or at the very least, stop by Bid Day! We're gonna have a whole heck of a lot of fun!!!

PS....Happy 21st to my co chair JP! Wish him a happy bday today :)

<3 and LFS,

Leigha Kristoff
Red Bull SBM-Ohio University
EW Scripps School of Journalism-'11