[Aphio-L] need a place to live next year?

Woods, Meredith mw418908 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 14 18:59:33 EDT 2010

Hey guys!
Next year Elena Vetrano, Riley Graham, Brittany Bunyak and I (Meredith Woods) are all living together in a HUGGGE 4 story house at 6 Church street. In order to keep our rent down we are looking for a 5th roommate. With 5 of us it will be 1440 a quarter. The house can technically hold 7 people so we can take 3 more people if need be. It's a great location and a huge, awesome house. We would love to live with any of you so if you are looking for a place to live next year...... We are all super fun to live with, work hard play hard. Let us know if you are interested at all. Thanks!!

<3 Meredith