[Aphio-L] float building extended! READ!

ouaphiofellowship at gmail.com ouaphiofellowship at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 00:45:12 EDT 2010

Hello All,

Float building has been extended until THURSDAY! We will be *meeting at 77
N. High starting at 2:10 p.m. tomorrow* and going until the float is
assembled (text us if you think we might not be there if we've finished) and
ready to go for Saturday's parade! Our main project for tomorrow is to
construct the float onto the truck so come willing to work!

*Also, we got news that if you would like to WALK in the parade you have to
be at our meeting spot when our float is getting there, which will be at
8:20 a.m. Saturday morning. This means that anyone who wants to walk in the
parade needs to meet us on WATT ST at 8:20 a.m. We will be updating you guys
with another e-mail either tomorrow night or Friday giving you details on
the breakfast as well as sweatshirts! Keep reading the e-mails, we promise
they are important!

Let the Building Begin,
Monica (513) 227-2330
Jayna (216) 956-8649