[Aphio-L] please don't hate us!

ouaphiofellowship at gmail.com ouaphiofellowship at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:34:04 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the terrible news, but due to the fact that we had to forfeit the
last two games for broomball we got kicked out of the league. :( I know this
is super depressing and we are really sorry that no one can play
anymore...so please please do NOT show up tonight because we won't be
allowed to play. On a happier note, don't forget float building is TONIGHT
starting at 5:30! We will have float building start tomorrow (Tuesday) and
Wednesday at 5:30 as well. Come ready to spray paint (wear old clothes) and
come with any ideas on how to build a kangaroo and Rufus! Can't wait to bond
with all the bros! I promise float building is one of the best times to
socialize and be productive at the same time! Hope you still love us!

The Fellowship Girls,
Monica (513) 227-2330
Jayna (216) 956-8649