[Aphio-L] READ ME - IMPORTANT!

Laura Hopkins hopkins.laurac at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:41:02 EDT 2010

Hello Brothers,
Please read this whole email, because different sections of it apply to
different people.  For the newest actives (those that pledged last winter) I
now have your Membership Certificates and Membership Cards.  IF YOU ARE ON
THE LIST BELOW, your certificate and card probably has not arrived yet.  If
you are on the list, and already picked yours up, please let me know.  You
will receive these as soon as I get them in.

Melinda Ruberg
Mercedez Sabatini
Steve Sliter
Meg Vogel
Keri Baughman
Sara Beyoglides
Samantha Buschur
Ali Colligtie
Stefani Craze
Rachel Denbow
Jackie Fisher
Nicole Germano
Kathleen Haney
Svaliman Jah
Clare Lanning
Michael McGoldrick
Brooke Meibers
Racheal Meyer
Rachel Munn
Lindsay Pearson
Melissa Pennington
Jaimie-Ann Piccola
Olivia Pokas
Becca Reif
Mallory Renne

ANYONE that pledged when I pledged, we never received our certificates or
membership cards.  If you would like to receive them, send me an email and I
will contact the National Office about getting them.

r--
In LFS,
Laura Hopkins

Alpha Phi Omega - National Service Fraternity
President