[Aphio-L] service week t shirts

Garfield, Danielle dg169108 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 10 22:07:47 EDT 2010

Hey bros -

For anyone who wasn't at chapter tonight and wants a service week t-shirt please email me asap! Here's the link to what they will look like: http://www.customink.com/designs/serwk2/ewc0-000g-4cse/hotlink?pc=HL-46120&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-2-_-Body_img-_-designback

They're $11 and we will be collecting money until OCTOBER 17TH! So you can either come to the front room during the times below, or bring it to next Sunday's chapter, but that will be the last day.

Pledges, you can get a shirt as well but you won't actually get it until activation b/c it has our letters on it.

Times for the Front Room:

Tuesday - Andy Diel 11-12 and Anna Gebhardt 3:30-6:30

Wednesday - Carly Wiita 11-1

Thursday - Andy Diel 11-12 and Carly Wiita 2-3

Friday - Kim Olivito 1-2 and I'll be there from 2-4

These people will either have an APhiO shirt on or have a little sign incase you don't know who they are :)

Thanks and remember to email me back if you want a shirt and didn't get your name on the sign up at chapter!

LFS,

Dani Garfield