[Aphio-L] really?? again.

ouaphiofellowship at gmail.com ouaphiofellowship at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 00:38:26 EDT 2010

Hey Bros! SOOO... last week when we thought we missed broomball, we didn't!
The games are actually on Mondays. Some Bros talked to the refs and got
everything cleared up. We want to thank the bros that came out to play
tonight and hope people will come back tomorrow! The game starts at 12:15
but be there around 12:05 just in case!

People can still sign up on imleagues.com. create an account, click join
team on the right side of the page. find the Co-ed REC broomball and our
team name is Flying Eaglers.

I'm so sorry for this misunderstanding... AGAIN!
LFS,
Jayna and Monica