[Aphio-L] Palmer Place 2 Bedrooms open

Merritt, Rebecca rm423408 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 16 21:31:42 EST 2010

Hey bros! So my sister is moving out of her apartment in Palmer Place. It is a 4 bedroom, but there are 2 bedrooms open! There are two other girls that live there now and they are super nice. So if you or anyone you know of needs a place to live for next quarter and spring quarter let me know! It will be open at the end of this quarter and the lease goes until Spring! And their rent is cheaper than a regular Palmer Place apartment, because they signed so late! Okay just text me 330.224.1883!!

Rebecca Merritt