[Aphio-L] T-shirt $$ collection times!

Britney G. bg326106 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 16 18:11:19 EST 2010

Hey everyone!

If you want one of those awesome t-shirts that I showed at chapter this week, Grace Graham will be collecting money in the Front Room tomorrow from 12-3 and I'm working on finalizing a collection schedule for the rest of the week. I just wanted to send out tomorrow's collection time as soon as possible!

T-shirts are $15. I posted a picture of the shirt on the service website. It's in the Photo Album section of the website, under the "View" tab. Here's the link: http://apoonline.org/deltagamma/photos.php

Any questions, feel free to call or text me! 440-463-8624

LFS,
Britney Gedeon