[Aphio-L] Trouble signing up for Nationals?

Jacob Hagman jacob.hagman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 09:37:57 EST 2010

Happy Monday brothers and future brothers.

     Some of the pledges that were trying to sign up for Nationals last
night ran into some minor technical issues.  I called the National office
today and found out a work around.  Here are the steps to follow:
1) Click on this link:
http://www.apo.org/show/Conferences_and_Events/National_Convention
2) Click where it says "Register Here" at the bottom of the page
3) Select the option that says: Alumnus, Pledge, Guests (adult/child) and
Extension Groups.  Click Next.
4) On the page that asks for your personal information, select "I am a
pledge" from the drop down menu.  Fill in your personal information.  Click
Next.
5) Select our chapter from the drop down menu.  Click Next.
6) Select Yes or No to the value package.  Click Next.
7) If you selected no, select which banquet you want to attend.  And if you
want a pin or not.  Click Next.
8) Fill out credit card information. Click finish.

Then go to the apoonline.org/deltagamma site and sign-up that you are going
to Nationals so Britney can plan for transportation and housing.

Britney will call the National Office in early December (*hint*) after they
have received the activation paperwork to have them change the name tags
from Pledge to Active.

Buddha