[Aphio-L] Blue Jackets Game: Last Chance!

Berg, Lowell lb117007 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 7 20:23:06 EST 2010

Hey guys,

So the OSU chapter is definitely meeting us for the Blue Jackets game against the Colorado Avalanche this Friday at 7pm.  There were about 25 of you who signed up to go to the game at chapter, which should mean that we'll all get free t-shirts, popcorn, soda, and a hot dog too!  We will probably be leaving Athens around 4:30pm on Thursday... and remember, there's no class on Thursday!

If you have not paid yet, I will be at the front room (coffee shop on 4th floor Baker) from 4pm to 6pm tomorrow (Monday) and 3pm to 6pm on Tuesday.  Tickets are $25 each, I can accept cash or checks made out to Columbus Blue Jackets.  Tuesday is the absolute last day you will be able to pay me for tickets, so if you can't make it to the Front Room, call or e-mail me!!!

I will be wearing a green t-shirt at the front room and will have a sign with my name on it too.  If you don't know who I am, just shoot me a text when you come up to the front room.

If you are planning on attending the game, please email me back and let me know if you need a ride or will be driving (and if you have any open seats in your car) by Tuesday.   Also, if you are planning on staying the night in Columbus, but don't have anywhere to stay, let me know and we can try to work something out!

That's it for now... I hope you all are excited!!!  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks.

Lowell

Lowell Berg
Ohio University Class of 2012
Ohio University Athletics: Marketing Department
Mobile: 914-400-7712