[Aphio-L] Fwd: APO LEADS - Launch and Discover at Case!

Laura Hopkins hopkins.laurac at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 21:08:03 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jen Hannan <jah86 at case.edu>
Date: Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 8:15 PM
Subject: APO LEADS - Launch and Discover at Case!
To: hoguekm at mountunion.edu, ashleighs59 at yahoo.com, CLN21 at zips.uakron.edu,
jkernoha at kent.edu, hopkins.laurac at gmail.com, Fina.2 at osu.edu

Hey Brothers!

On Saturday, November 13 from 11am-2pm, Theta Upsilon will be hosting APO
LEADS Launch and Discover on Case's campus! I'd like to invite you and your
chapters to attend! If anyone in your chapter would like to sign up for
Discover, please direct them to sign up here in a Google
Doc<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/case.edu/ccc?key=0AjD_CjAlD9PldEt3TlpYNDh6SHV5RTJZYzdwbWhBOVE&authkey=CPrlz6YH&hl=en#gid=0>.
And the Google Doc for Launch can be found
here<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/case.edu/ccc?key=0AjD_CjAlD9PldGpzUWxWaHJVcXBGamlldTZsdFN2VFE&authkey=CI3Zu7sJ&hl=en#gid=0>-
and please note there are currently only four spots left for Launch!
Please have your chapters signed up by November 11 - we may be providing
lunch, and I'd like to have an accurate count if we do. Parking is available
on campus close to Nord Hall.

I hope to see you there! Please let me know if you have any questions!
In LFS,
~Jen
--
Jen Hannan
B.A. Art History

Laura Hopkins

Alpha Phi Omega - National Service Fraternity
President