[Aphio-L] Slice Night!

ouaphiofellowship at gmail.com ouaphiofellowship at gmail.com
Wed May 26 12:23:17 EDT 2010

Hey Bros! Don't forget Fellowship of the Week is SLICE TONIGHT TONIGHT! 6-9
at Courtside!!! I know many of you still need an hour and you HAVE to get an
hour from an event planned by us! So go get some cheap pizza with your
favorite people!!! Sign up on the website!!!!
If anyone has NOT gotten their tie-dye shirt..well it's really just white
with our letters on them but either way we have some left over so get in
contact with us if you need to pick up your shirt or i'm going to give them
away!!!
Thanks!
LFS,
Jayna&Monica

p.s.
is anyone else melting in this heat?? YUCK!