[Aphio-L] I Know, I Know...Graduating Seniors Videos

McGrath, Lauren lm949607 at ohio.edu
Mon May 24 00:00:12 EDT 2010

Hey guys, sorry, I know I am kind of a failure. I had to leave right after chapter tonight. But here's the deal, I just need to have all videos for graduating seniors recorded by Thursday at 1 p.m. Because shortly after 3 p.m. I am driving home for the holiday weekend and burning copies of the senior slide show with your lovely videos on them! The list of people I know still need to make videos is down below. If you are not on this but want to make a video, email or call me and I will put you on there. Also, I will be in contact with those on the list about recording the videos. I will most likely be living in the library this week so you can find me there or tomorrow at execs, stop by Baker 239 shortly before 10 p.m. or shortly after 11 p.m. and we can knock it out :) Sorry for rambling! Thanks!

Love and LFS,
Lauren McGrath
Your kinda awesome/kinda not Historian
(440) 488-8888