[Aphio-L] Movers needed!

Jacob Hagman jacob.hagman at gmail.com
Sun May 23 08:34:27 EDT 2010

Happy Sunday morning brothers!
     As most of you know I recently bought a house.  The big moving day is going to be on Wednesday and I need 3 people to help out.  Moving will happen from 10 am and most likely take only a few hours, so done by 2pm at the latest.  We will mostly be moving furniture.  I can pick people up from a central location on campus at 10 am and drop them off at the same location after 2pm.  You will get paid for helping me move!
	The first three people to respond will get the job.  I will be away from my computer most of the day, so you won't get an e-mail from me until later this afternoon with more details.  Thanks everyone!

~Buddha