[Aphio-L] TIE DYE WOOOO!

ouaphiofellowship at gmail.com ouaphiofellowship at gmail.com
Sun May 16 10:42:22 EDT 2010

YO my beautiful brothers! I hope everyone is excited for today's COOKOUT AT
STROUDS BEACH AT 2PM-1:45 in MORTON PARKING LOT IF YOU NEED A RIDE planned
by our lovely Membership Chair Leigha Kristoff. Unfortunately, your
fellowship girls are not feeling too lovely because despite every rush order
delivery and planning for this tie-dye event, the dye will not come until
tomorrow 5/17. :( SOOOOO that is a big bummer, HOWEVER! We will be planning
times for EVERY PERSON who PAID for a shirt to be able to tie-dye it!!!
Anyway, think of this as hey I won't have people asking me why my hands are
multi-colored tomorrow, save that for later in the week!!!! There are still
AWESOME and FUN events planned for today so SEE EVERYONE AT 2PM!!!!!
We apologize for this inconvenience!
In LFS,
Jayna&Monica