[Aphio-L] BRObbq TODAY!!!

Leigha Kristoff lk491206 at ohio.edu
Sun May 16 10:15:21 EDT 2010

Don't forget BROSEFS that the BRObbq (copyright kdevlin) is TODAY at
strouds beach at 2pm. Feel free to get there early if you want, but if
you need a ride please be at morton parking lot by 1:45 NO LATER! If
you said you could drive and you aren't already taking people, please
be there as well so all broz have a ride!!

Please bring pencil/pen/paper because we are voting on senior
superlatives!

Bring your frisbees/volleyballs/canoe strong arms!!!

MANDATORY CHAPTER will be at 4, don't forget that the cookout is not
mandatory, but we are having chapter at strouds, and that is
mandatory. IF you miss chapter, it's one of three mandatory events you
can miss this quarter :)

Also this is the last chapter before relay, so GET PUMPED! :) :)

Leigha Kristoff
Student Brand Manager-Red Bull
EW Scripps School of Journalism-'11
Alpha Phi Omega- VP of Membership