[Aphio-L] Ronald McDonald House donations!

Swackhamer, Kelli ks108306 at ohio.edu
Sat May 8 11:06:55 EDT 2010

Hey guys-

Signups for donations for the Ronald McDonald House meal next Sunday are up on the website. PLEASE sign up to donate! We've got 80 people to feed so we really need everyone to contribute! Just add a few extra things to your cart when you go grocery shopping this week :) The amounts of each item needed per service hour are listed. If you have any questions, let me know. I will be collecting donations this Friday morning/afternoon, so look out for that email.

Also, I'll need two or three people to head up to Columbus with me on May 16th (next Sunday) to help prepare and serve the meal. Great way to get a bunch of service hours if you are still running low! We will probably be gone from Athens 8am-4pm.

Thanks!

Kelli Swackhamer