[Aphio-L] IRON MAN 2!!!! don't want to see it delete this!

jg344605 at ohio.edu jg344605 at ohio.edu
Mon May 3 13:07:43 EDT 2010

HEY BROS!

  If you were at chapter then you may have heard my announcement that Jon Lefebvre, a new active,
Buddha, old man, and myself, an older active, (over use of commas.....ah oh well I'm clearly not
majoring in journalism or english) are going to go see the MIDNIGHT release of Iron Man 2 here in
Athens at the Athena Grand on east state street THIS THURSDAY!

Thursday
Midnight
Iron Man 2

We want to get our tickets early so if you are interested DO NOT email me bc my catmail is BUSTED and
backed up.

Text  me or facebook me no later than TUESDAY NIGHT. The membership bros are also going to put it
up as an event on the website so I'm not sure if you can sign up there but if you can I'll be looking for
people there too. PLEASE leave your name and number when you get a hold of me. Should be an
awesome time!! We will also be working out rides if you are worried about transportation don't worry
we've got you covered! Happy Monday? Sure why not.

Jax Garry