[Aphio-L] The Ohio University Faculty Pageant.

Horton, Eric eh151607 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 11 15:57:31 EST 2010

 Hey bro's, today is the big day. The Pledge service project is tonight. The faculty pageant will be tonight at 7 p.m. in Baker ballroom. Come out and support your favorite teachers. The cost of the event is $3 and all the money goes towards St. Jude Children's Hospital. Pledges have worked to advertise this event and it would be great to see everyone there.

Pledges: Remember...you have to attend this event. If you dont, you wont be activated.

If you still need committee hours...we are offering one tonight if you come help set up at 6 p.m. in Baker Ballroom.
Also, Melissa still needs pictures if you want to get committee hours that way.

If you ordered a shirt and still have not paid...you must pay tonight. Bring your $8 for the shirt.

The social is tomorrow night at 7 p.m. in Bentley 129. We will be watching Animal House and eating pizza. Some of us are going over to 11 oak afterwards to hang....if you want to go you are welcome to come, but you must be at the movie showing.
You may bring a friend, but they must pay $5 also.
You will not be let in if you have not paid...but you can pay your 5$ at the door.

Turn in your binders tonight 5-7 p.m. front room in baker.

Its been great getting to know all of you and I thank everyone very much for everything they did.
Cheerio!
Eric Horton