[Aphio-L] Important Info for Pageant!

Fouss, Emily ef278708 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 9 20:38:54 EST 2010

Hey guys! Don't forget, if you get FIVE people to show up to the Faculty Pageant that can count as an hour towards the service project. Please sign up on the website to help set up for the pageant, 6-7, which will count as a committee hour or an hour towards the project. If you don't want to come at that time that's fine but EVERYONE must be at Baker Ballroom at 7!!! Unless you have contacted me before hand, I will see all of your lovely faces on Thursday. I hope you are all getting as excited as Jon and I are.