[Aphio-L] pledge social

Pounds, Austin ap924507 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 8 19:47:34 EST 2010

 Hey bros,
SO, the pledge social is this weekend. I hope all of you got Eric's e-mail, but if not, the social will be in Bentley 129 Friday the 12th from 7 to 9. You have to have paid me your money to come to the social, so bring an ID with you to Bentley. There will be an after party at 11 Oak afterwards, but you have to go to the social in order to get in. I will be in the front room from 11-2 tomorrow (tuesday) and from 4 -7 Tuesday as well. If you can't make it to these times, then hit me up on Wednesday to get me the moolah. ednesday will be the last day to pay for social. If you have any questions, e-mail me or call/ text me at 419.410.5050. Thanks guys.

V/R, Austin