[Aphio-L] PLEDGES MUST READ THIS!!!

Fouss, Emily ef278708 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 8 19:08:27 EST 2010

Hey Pledges,
I hate to be the one to send this but it's something that needs to be said. I know some of you are missing committee hours. I'm not sure how that's possible but whatever. I want to inform you guys that if you are missing committee hours that you can come help set up for the Faculty Pageant THIS Thursday from 6-7 or you can run off pictures for the APhiO scrapbook. There is a sign up on the website for working the faculty pageant. That being said if you sign up and then don't show up, you'll be docked those hours. If neither one of these interest you, that's too bad. We've had multiple committee meetings and on some occasions only SIX people showed up. We even offered stuff on Saturdays and Sundays so I'm not sure how people are missing hours. On a happy note, sign ups for the social are now online. So if you have any questions please email Eric Horton.
Cheerio,
Eric Horton