[Aphio-L] Bake Sale Donations!!!

Newton, Carrie cn191906 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 8 08:33:44 EST 2010

 Hey APhiO!

For those who may not know, we are having a bake sale this Friday and Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of Finals week. I am asking for your food donations! Please bring your cookies, brownies, cupcakes, ect to my apartment.

I live at Mill Street Village (186 Mill Street) Apartment 808. That's on the Mill Street end of the complex.

My roommate and I are not home much of the time, so if you'd like to text ahead and make sure someone is there, feel free to do so. If not, I'll tell you where I am. Please text if possible. I have very limited minutes before 9pm.

Thank you so much, bros!!!!
Carrie Newton