[Aphio-L] Custom Belt Day plus my sig

Kristoff, Leigha lk491206 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 5 11:30:20 EST 2010

 First off, I want to say thank you to all my brothers who have been so supportive this quarter. I could not of done half the things BBB has done this quarter without your love and support!

Secondly, today is Custom Belt Day, pick your fabric, we'll sew it together. It's a perfect way to look fashionably hot, and support a great cause! You get a service hour for buying a belt and we'll be in Baker all day on the first floor from 8am-6pm. I'm hoping everything goes well today, so make me a happy person and come support trafficked victims!

Third-my sig. Obvi i'll be in baker today first floor, starting at one o clock. I'll be at rail jam tonight which is happening on south beach. Look for a video camera and a crazy girl drinking a red bull. 5k tomorrow...I'll be wearing a sign! Chapter/History night on sunday. Otherwise....text me, I'm busy. But there shouldn't be any reason you don't have my signature yet!!!! Get on it! you have less than a week to turn in binders :)

I love all of you for being so supportive, and pledges, I can't wait til you are my active brothers :)

LFS,

Leigha Kristoff
Red Bull SBM-Ohio University
EW Scripps School of Journalism-'11