[Aphio-L] Sorry Actives, for the PLEDGES--MY SIG

Bailey Petry bp319708 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 5 11:14:06 EST 2010

Hey Guys,
	Another friendly reminder. I will be in baker from 1-5pm, 1st floor today. I'm also at the Donkey right now until about 1245 if you wanna come here. Tomorrow I will be at the 5k from 10am-whenever they're done cleaning up. I will prob be at the donkey for a good bit of tomorrow too.
Sunday- History Night/Chapter, is your LAST CHANCE to get my sig so please please text me if you can't come any of these times and we'll work it out.

LFS-
Bailey Petry