[Aphio-L] Freshman Move-In Fun!

Aphio Rush rushaphio1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 21:12:45 EDT 2010

Hey Bros!
I hope you're all having a wonderful summer!  The past few years, APhiO has
participated in helping with Freshman Move-In, which has really helped us,
as an organization, to recruit new freshman, and just get our name out
there.  Freshman Move-In consists of different "teams"/campus organizations
being assigned to a group of dorms, and pretty much, just like it sounds,
helping the new freshman to move in.  While moving other people's stuff into
dorm rooms all day may not sound like a super huge blast of fun, it's really
not that bad, and its interesting meeting the new freshman.  Its also nice
for them to have someone to meet and talk with about being at OU, and help
calm their nerves, blah blah blah.

ANYWAYS, this move-in extravaganza will be the 2nd and 3rd of September, and
there will be a mandatory quick meeting on the 1st.  SO, if you'll be in
Athens, and want to help be a part of this awesomeeee event (this year's
theme is *Go Green*), *please* e-mail me back ASAP, as I need to fill out
and send in the paperwork by August 4th.

I need your PID, e-mail address, cell phone #, and *t-shirt size
(hellllloooo free t-shirt?!)* Also, I'm vying to help back south move
in...there's elevators in all of the buildings.

Let me know if you have any questions, and/or if you're interested in doing
this with me!

Sarah Clouse

--

Alpha Phi Omega