[Aphio-L] Attention!! Big/Little INFO

Kristoff, Leigha lk491206 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 19 09:38:11 EST 2010

 Good Morning :)

We have a rather large pledge class, as you know, so some of you had to take more than your requested littles. Here is a spread sheet with the number of littles you have...check this so you know if you need to buy more gifts or not. The answer is probably yes...

Remember, little gifts are due by 5pm tonight to 11 Oak St (The wonderfully gracious house of Laura Hopkins, Jayna Pappas and Kristen Perry!!) Let Laura and Angela know if your gifts will not be there for whatever reason, BUT THEY ARE DUE BY FIVE :)

Get pumped for Initiation...I hope everyone is excited about getting littles! :)

LFS,

Leigha Kristoff
Red Bull SBM-Ohio University
EW Scripps School of Journalism-'11