[Aphio-L] Passing out Bids

Laura & Angela-Membership aphiomembership at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 12:12:30 EST 2010

If anyone is interested in helping us pass out bids, WE WANT YOU (envision Uncle Sam pointing at you).  :)  We will be passing them out from noon to two on Sunday.  So, meet in the Front Room around 11:45AM.  We need all of the help we can get.  If you are interested, send me an email back so I can get an estimate of who will be helping.  Thanks!!  Don't Forget! Bid Day activities will be taking place at 5:30PM at South Pole (underneath the catwalk on south green, directly underneath nelson dining hall).  So, please please please come and start getting to know the pledges :)

Angela Schedler

Alpha Phi Omega

Membership VP

937.545.5043