[Aphio-L] Social Cash Money

Pounds, Austin ap924507 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 22 16:10:45 EST 2010

 Hey everyone!

Attached is a list of all of the people that have signed up for the social but haven't paid yet. If you have and i forgot to cross you off, then e-mail me and let me know. Also, there is a table of my class schedule for this quarter. The money needs to be in by this Thursday night. I'm leaving for Maryland Friday morning. Call me and I can meet up with you to get the money. Any questions, don't hesitate to hit me up.

V/R
Austin Pounds
ap924507 at ohio.edu