[Aphio-L] if you're doing Bare on the Bricks!

Patty Guzowski pattyguzowski at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:59:06 EST 2010

Hello everyone!
If you are interested in Bare on the Bricks and want to pay the discounted
price of $8, go to the lobby tables during the times below and tell them you
are from Alpha Phi Omega. I'll give them the money I already have, BUT if
you filled out a form and did not give me money, fill it out again when you
pay so they can keep everything in order.

Thanks!

Patty

Monday, February 22, 2010
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM Student Alumni Board (Confirmed) BUC Lobby Table 1-1
Table for 1
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Student Alumni Board (Confirmed) BUC Lobby Table 1-4
Table for 1
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM Student Alumni Board (Confirmed) BUC Lobby Table 1-4
Table for 1
Thursday, February 25, 2010
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Student Alumni Board (Confirmed) BUC Lobby Table 1-4
Table for 1
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Student Alumni Board (Confirmed) BUC Lobby Table 1-1

--
Senior - Advertising Management
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism

President - Alpha Phi Omega