[Aphio-L] Pledge Social

Abdul-Karim, Sakinah sa112808 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 11 19:46:53 EST 2010

 Hello Aphio-ers,

My name is Sakinah and I'm the pledge fellowship co-chair this year. We're in the process of planning our pledge social, P.Diddy's "White Out" and we're currently looking for a venue to hold this fine event.I'm asking all of the actives if they'd be willing to lend their house out to host our event, we're thinking we'd like to have it between March 11-13th, but it's totally negotiable with whatever date works for whoever wants to host it. If you'd be interested, please email me back ASAP!!!

Thanks bros!!!

Sakinah
sa112808 at ohio.edu