[Aphio-L] did you pay your formal fee? yes, YOU!

Ruscher, Monica mr254007 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 11 17:18:11 EST 2010

Hey Guys & Gals,

This is a reminder that I, Monica Ruscher, will be in the Front Room tonight from 7-9 p.m. collecting money for formal!! I would love for everyone to come and stop by because I will either be doing homework, facebooking, or coloring, and after awile I just get bored and would like company.

PLEDGES--this is a great way to kill two birds with one stone. pay for formal and get my signature (aka bring your binder).

ACTIVES--my signature will be famous one day, so if you stop by you can get it as well and then frame it.

Hope to see everyone tonight!
Monica

P.S. If you already forgot its $30 per person!
P.S.S. I will have on an aphio sweatshirt.