[Aphio-L] Important Please Read (If interested in RecFest)

APhiO Service aphioservice at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 16:19:20 EST 2010

Hey Bros-

I know we keep sending out emails but one more note on RecFest. If you are signing up PLEASE make sure you are completely positive you can do it because we will be giving the list of names to Ping by Friday at the latest and do not want to cause any confusions of t-shirts and sizes. We received an email from Ping saying there will be a brief volunteer meeting sometime next week probably on Friday. I'm sure it won't be a problem if you cannot attend but just wanted to give everyone a heads up! If the time ends up conflicting with people's schedules I'm sure the other volunteers can fill you in on the information! Thanks for everyone's help!

http://apoonline.org/deltagamma
Chelsea Koss440-570-6597Lauren Laneville330-391-0080Alpha Phi Omega Service Chairs