[Aphio-L] FAMILY 2 MOVIE NIGHT

Helaina Diaz hd205506 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 9 16:14:16 EST 2010

Hey Family 2 (and other families if you would want to join)!

Just wanted to let you all know we're going to have a movie night this
Thursday, February 11!  The movie we're going to see is Dear John and it is
at Athena Grand on East State Street at 9:50pm.  Around 8pm, we're going to
be meeting up at mine and Anna's house at 10 B Elliott Street.  We were
thinking of ordering pizza and whoever wants to have some, just bring a
couple dollars!  Let me know if you're able to come so we know how much
pizza to order.  Hope you're enjoying the snow :]

Helaina

--

Helaina Diaz
hd205506 at ohio.edu
Alpha Phi Omega Co-Ed Community Service Fraternity
Youth Service Chair
(937)219-1711