[Aphio-L] No plans for spring break?

Morris, Andrew am311606 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 1 20:42:38 EST 2010

Bros,
I hope everyone had a good weekend and a good Monday.  Here's something some of you might be interested in.  OU Habitat for Humanity has about 4 open spots for our spring break trip this year.  We're going to Albany, Georgia for the week-- building a house and having fun.  Trust me, these trips are a good time, you can ask myself, Laura Hopkins, or any of the other actives (and a couple pledges) that have gone on trips in the past. Any of them would be glad to vouch for how much fun they are.

If you're interested in coming along, please let me know, or ask if you have any questions.  The cost will be around $200, and you do not have to be a member of OU Habitat or have any past building experience.

In LFS,

Andrew