[Aphio-L] LAST CHANCE!!

Jacob Hagman jacob.hagman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:32:45 EST 2010

Happy first of the month my APO bros!
     There are still a couple of items left over from Big/Little night.  If you don't claim them by 3pm tomorrow, I am going to take them to Goodwill.  Here is the list:

Black CestJoi jacket with a furry hood.  Size Medium.  I am guessing female.
Gray long sleeve zip-up hoodie.  Very light weight.  Size Large.  Again, guessing female.
Gray Columbia fleece.  Size female small.

Again, if you believe any of these items are yours, you have until 3pm tomorrow to get in touch with me, otherwise they will be dropped off at Goodwill.

Good luck with mid-terms this week!

In LFS,
Buddha