[Aphio-L] Weeklies are up!

Aphio Service service.aphio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 00:07:35 EDT 2010

Yooo!

Weeklies are finally all up on the service site, sorry it took so long
(Willy Wonka was on tonight). Take a good look at the Creative Activity Expo
and the Nelsonville Music Festival that we talked about in chapter. We have
to have sign-ups completed by April 30th for the Expo and the Music Festival
sign-ups must be in to Brian by May 1st, so we need a bunch of people to
sign up quick! Once again, if you sign up for the Music Festival, you must
also sign up at www.stuartsoperahouse.org/volunteer/. Another thing to
remember is that you must volunteer for 2 shifts (6 hours total) in order to
get a free shirt. I think it's worth it, no? Plus you get to see a bunch of
sweet bands play, so I'll definitely be there! I hope you all have an
awesome Week 5 and aren't too stressed out from any midterms! Also, get
pumped for some Mom's Weekend fun with the Relay crew!

Kris

--
Gaby Swisher
207.837.0546