[Aphio-L] BAKER UNIVERSITY CENTER HOURS TO BE REDUCED <<Student Input Needed>> <<Please forward!!>>

Roberts, Patricia pr311506 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 19 16:16:04 EDT 2010

Due to budget cuts, Baker University Center (BUC) will be reducing operating hours beginning Fall Quarter 2010.  The Division of Student Affairs has asked Student Senate to gather constituent input on which hours reduction option is the best option for students.

Options presented to Student Senate last week included closing BUC nightly at 9:30pm (week days and weekends) or closing BUC on Sundays.  Student Senate has developed an alternative option of closing earlier on weekdays, remaining open late Fridays and Saturdays, and opening for limited evening hours on Sunday.  We are looking for other options as well - keep reading!

We need your input to make an informed suggestions on behalf of the students.  Please take the following ::short:: survey and send the link to friends, classmates, and members of your student organization!

http://tiny.cc/BakerUnivCenterSurvey

Survey is open now until Friday, April 23rd, 11:59PM.  Thank you for your time, and please spread the word!

Sincerely,
Members of the Ohio University Student Senate