[Aphio-L] Watermelon Bust (PLEASE READ!)

Kristoff, Leigha lk491206 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 19 16:11:29 EDT 2010

 Hi all! I know not all of chapter is participating(but please come out and cheer us on!!!!!!! Also, donate some food for us to give to the athens food pantry!), but a big bunch of you are, so here's an email of info for ya!

Here are the teams as of now...If you no longer can do it, you need to send me an email letting me know and find a replacement (put that in the email as well!) These forms are in, so we can't drop a team or what not. Remember, it is $10 per person, due day of. TEAM CAPTAINS: please write down everyone on your list and send them facebook message reminders, later on this week you will be getting a watermelon to carve as a mascot. Also, remind your team about bringing your canned goods and non perishible food items!!!!!! One last thing, come up with a great name for your team please! (kdev's team is the BoSsI bItChEs...watch out!)

Team 1- captain: Katie Devlin
Katie Devlin
Noelle Dobrowolski
Britney Gedeon